Tungsten Wedding Bands With Deer Antler Inlay
Hunting traditions run deep in the keystone state.
This tungsten wedding band comprises some natural shed white-tail antler, set into a rustic, Tungsten Carbide band.
Antler is a natural material and can flow from bright white to dark black piths of marrow, each piece of antler is unique, as is each wearer of this band.
Tungsten Carbide is the most scratch-resistant material currently available for a ring. It will never rust nor tarnish and is entirely waterproof. You can leave your ring in a vat of ferric chloride acid for a year, and it will be entirely fine (although I don't recommend it).
- Materials: Tungsten, Antler Inlay
- 8 mm Wide
- Flat Design, Comfort Fit
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Return Policy
Each Ring Includes:
- Saga Bands Silicone Ring Set
- Saga Bands wooden ring box
- Don't know your size? View our Saga Bands Ring Sizer
- All our designs use "comfortable fit" sizes.
- If your ring size is not suitable, we will provide a $25 replenishment service.