Black Tungsten Rings With Rosewood Sleeve
This black tungsten steel ring is inlaid with rosewood. rosewood has an amazing deep texture, with a light black heartwood, and light into the sapwood. We paired this wood with modern matte black tungsten carbide for modern and simple beauty.
It is one of the hardest and most gorgeous woods in the world. Its strength and density are unparalleled.
All woods are sealed in a vacuum with acrylic resin to make the most durable and waterproof ring. They are all made of marine epoxy resin for maximum strength and durability.
Most people choose a tungsten ring because it will not scratch or corrode and is very durable.
Tungsten carbide is made by a lost wax casting process in industrial molds. It has no seams and ranks higher than 9 on the Mohs hardness scale. It is actually used to cut titanium (and how to use it). It is very durable.
- Materials: Tungsten, Rosewood
- 8 mm Wide
brushed surface treatment，Comfortable Fit
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Return Policy
Each Ring Includes:
- Saga Bands Silicone Ring Set
- Saga Bands wooden ring box
- Don't know your size? View our Saga Bands Ring Sizer
- All our designs use "comfortable fit" sizes.
- If your ring size is not suitable, we will provide a $25 replenishment service.